Table of Contents
Scheduling software have made life easier for many businesses, which for long have struggled to manage appointments. The right scheduling software make it seamless for them today to book meetings with their clients. Such a tool prevents double booking and the need for back and forth messages or emails. Additionally, these tools allow their customers to pick a convenient time on the calendar.
With that in mind, let’s have a look at the best client scheduling software your business can consider.
With over 50, 000+ businesses using this software, there is no doubt it is actually streamline scheduling. Using it means no going back and forth over emails to schedule meetings with your clients. Its chatbots, email, and messaging tools make scheduling a simple task.
Drift is suitable for all sales and marketing professionals in both small and large businesses. You can start with the free option and later pay a few dollars to access additional features and functionality.
- Automated meeting facilitation, for example, rescheduling, reminder emails and cancelation options
- A chat option that allows you to engage your customers
- Calendar injection, directly into composed emails or sequences.
- Advanced meeting reporting that shows you know how many people have booked.
- Email sequences option that is suitable for predefined outreach emails.
- Profile. Share a link to your Drift profile to give people a direct line to your calendar
Some of the clients using it include:
- Price Intelligently
This is yet another powerful scheduling software that helps millions of people schedule seamlessly. Calendly allows you to send links to your customers so that they can pick the time that works best for them. It is one of the easy scheduling software to use and suitable for all those who hate sending multiple emails to book a meeting.
The 14-day trial allows you to test its full potential. If satisfied, you can upgrade choosing a paid option from the three plans.
- Flexible meeting options. It supports round-robin, collective and 1-on-1 meetings.
- Time zone intelligent. This makes sure everyone is on the same page.
- Calendar integrations. Sync well with your current calendar.
Use Appointy to allow your customers to find meeting time round the clock. Additionally, you can use it to customize scheduling time-slots, set staff working hours, manage recurring booking, and back to back booking for multiple services at one time.
Appointy is further designed to provide a comprehensive overview of analytics, for example, customer satisfaction and appointments made.
All businesses, from salons to consultancy, can use to reduce no-shows and experience the best experience. You can start with the 14-trial period before considering other paid options.
- Easy to customize. You can customize most things, including forms, logos, and emails.
- Facilitate social promotion via social media
- Pay as you go. On contracts or cancellation fees.
- Schedule online
- Flexible time slots
- Allow seamless transportation of personal data
Current clients include
- Beauty Room
- Texas Writing Center
vCita is both client management and online scheduling tool. It is suitable for small businesses that are looking to offer instant online appointment scheduling. By easily connecting to your social media accounts, local listing, email marketing, and website, your customers can find meeting time or register for events.
That is not all; vCita allows your customers to see the list of the products and services you offer and communicate with your team in real-time. vCita keeps any small business competitive with its free-forever and paid versions.
- Excellent client management. Has an inbuilt CRM that supplement your client’s management practices.
- Payment collection option that allows you to track your income with a centralized dashboard. Additionally, it allows customers to pay for appointments.
- Excellent reminders that reduce no-shows
- Excellent marketing tools
- A Customizable, Mobile-Friendly Scheduling Page
- Cornell University
- Texas A&M
- Peason College
ScheduleOnce easily integrated platform will not disappoint your customers when finding time for meetings. It is designed to allow customers at any phase of the customer lifecycle to book meeting seamlessly. By using it, you can be sure never to miss online scheduling with your customers and prospects.
Anyone business looking for a reliable scheduling software will love it. You can start with the 14-day trial version then choose between the paid plans.
- Website integration. Easily integrate with your website.
- Custom themes
- Multiple event types. Allow you to seamlessly model scheduling scenarios by adding events types to your booking pages.
- Pooled availability. The ability to combine the availability of multiple team members and displays it to clients as a single booking calendar.
MyTime is more than an online scheduler. It is also a communication center and client manager that facilitate smooth appointment scheduling and customer management from any location. MyTime also allows you to accept payment in person or online. You can easily automate appointment reminders as well as message your clients and answer their questions effortlessly.
Everyone is free to use this MyTime. Most small businesses love this competitive tool. Its plans are well structured to offer you the best value for your money.
- Selling made simple. It allows you to sell your products and services painlessly.
- Easy communication
- Easy to add on your website
- Track performance. Effortlessly view analytics and see which services are your most popular.
Below are some of the businesses and professionals using it:
- Car dealers
- Dog walkers
- Waxing salons
End the endless process of booking appointments with your clients with Acuity. It is easy to use, streamlines payment collection, and allow rescheduling. If you have multiple locations and employees, you can show customers the precise calendar you want them to see, and cancel out all the noise.
It is an ideal tool for small businesses, and with a 14-day trial window, you get enough time to decide whether to choose paid options or not.
- Sync well with personal calendars
- Integrates with Xero, Stripe, FreshBooks, Quickbooks and more
- Intake forms that collect info from customers when booking
- Client confirmation including follow-up email and reminders
- Easy customization
- HIPPA compliant
- Easy sharing. Share your calendar via social media or email
- Allows you to embed your calendar onto your website easily
- Support thousands of businesses ranging from solo entrepreneurs to fortune 500 companies
mHelpDesk is more than a scheduling tool. Besides helping small to mid-sized businesses address and solve their biggest scheduling challenges, mHelpDesk also facilitates lead and customer management, jobs and work orders, estimates and invoicing, and more.
MHelpDesk pricing is done per user. You can find more information here about pricing.
- Workflow management. Monitor the progress of every job in real-time
- Allow you to create estimate and quotes templates effortlessly
- Lead management
- Scheduling and dispatching including mobile scheduling
- Friendly mobile app
- GPS tracking
- Create invoices round the clock from anywhere
- Encompass Inspections
- Walls by Design
- Awesome Homes
- Front Range HVAC
Booker is an all-in-one online booking software for businesses. It facilitates smooth booking, customer management, payment, staff management, and marketing. It is such an excellent tool you will enjoy having.
Booker is particularly designed to address the needs of service type businesses such as wellness, beauty, and health. Its plans start at $85 per month.
- Social promotion. It allows you to create and publish content on social media.
- Online booking
- Booking page. Allows creating a book page that can be integrated with your website.
- Advertise and attract. You can promote void time slots across the Booker network of partners to fill your calendar.
- Spa St. Tropez
- Milk & Honey
- Yelo Spa
Setmore is designed to address scheduling challenges for all businesses. It allows you to quickly book appointments, coordinate your staff calendars, automate reminders, and more. The ability of this app to integrate with other applications further makes it an excellent scheduling software your business can have.
Small businesses and professionals, such as consultants, therapists, and barbers, will find Setmore very rewarding. You can use the free for life version or upgrade to premium for just a few dollars.
- Text reminders
- Digital appointment calendar
- Customer booking page
- Email alert and reminders
- Drag and drop rescheduling
- Google or office calendar sync
- Auto Tint Way + Vinyl
- Sogna di Vita Salon
- Throne Barbershop
- Steven G Photography
Square goes beyond offering financial services to facilitate smooth booking. With this tool, your business can accept payment while at the same time managing appointment smoothly. It is easy to set up square, sync well with Google calendar, and you and use it on any device.
Square is universal and available to everyone who is looking for an easy to use and reliable scheduling software tool. You can start with the 30-day trial before advancing to paid options.
- All in one tool. Send receipts, book appointments, take payments, and manage inventory.
- Great client experience. Communicate with your customers 24/7.
- Staff management
- Send reminders
- Multiple schedules
- Fast funds. Receive deposits as soon as possible.
- Customers include:
- Big companies
This simple booking software is designed with appointment-based businesses and service providers in mind. The mobile-friendly design makes sure anyone can book an appointment from any location. It is simply an intuitive software that will keep your business competitive.
Since TimeTap has a wide array of excellent features, it is suitable for use by both small and big businesses. The 30-day free trial is suitable if struggling financially. Later you can upgrade to premium options.
- Email and text notification
- Unlimited custom fields
- Excellent client management
- 24/7 online booking
- Excellent security
- Unlimited Custom Fields. Add as many custom fields to your booking form as you need.
- Voya Financial
- Nation Wide Insurance
- Valencia College
- Liberty Tax Service
- The City of New York
This online scheduling software is designed for schools, services providers, and tour companies. Bookeo allows 24/7 booking, integrates seamlessly with other applications, allows payment from the web, and is accessible from any location. Not to mention that Bookeo is a highly scalable tool.
You can try it free for 30 days or directly choose a paid plan. All its paid plans are affordable.
- Online payments
- Calendar sync
- Excellent staff management option
- Email and text notifications
- Automated waiting list
- Reward sharing on social media
- Lost lead remarketing
- Offer promotions. Leverage extra features to take your hustle to the next levels.
- Today Bookeo supports thousands of clients across the globe, both small businesses and other multi-branch companies.
Are you running a mobile service company or franchise? If yes, you will love Vonigo. It is an excellent scheduling tool complete with CRM, GPS, payments, invoicing, and more. To date, millions of jobs have been booked and managed with Vonigo. The mobile version makes it easier to use this software from any location.
Vonigo has no fixed contracts, and you incur no cost when you cancel at any time. Its plans are very affordable. You can learn more here.
- Clock-in/Clock-out Route Optimization
- Online booking and payments
- Job scheduling
- Business management
- Multi-location. Support for multi-location enterprises and franchises.
- 505 Junk
- Sir Grout
- Service Master
- Habitat For Humanity
This is yet another online booking and scheduling system that supports both small and huge businesses. 10to8 eliminates all booking challenges, such as notifying clients about upcoming appointments giving businesses sleepless nights. Setting it up is a simple task, and you don’t need to be a tech expert to configure it.
It is suitable for solo beauty entrepreneurs, medium-sized clinics, consultants, and large enterprises. You can use the free forever plan or upgrade to paid plans.
- Calendar sync
- Automated email and text reminders
- Flexible availability. Coordinate staff members in multiple locations
- 500+ App Integrations
- Group and 1-1 services. Configure an unlimited number of services, be it one to one or group sessions.
- US Bank
As you can see, there are a lot of scheduling software you can use today. Which one are you using? Have we listed it? Let us know in the comment section below.